Rewiring Your Home
Older homes can contain wiring that is decades old in some cases. In newer construction cheaper wiring is often used to save costs, but this can also present a safety hazard given our modern day power demands. Be safe by having a licensed electrician from Southwest check your wiring and offer replacement solutions to fit your budget.
Here is a list of warning signs that may indicate it’s time to rewire your home:
- Circuit breakers are constantly tripping
- GFCI Outlet Problems
- Presence of Aluminum wiring (a major fire risk)
- Feeling a slight vibration, shock or buzz when turning on appliances
- Dimming or flickering lights when using appliances such as a vacuum
- Loose electrical outlets
- A house that more than 40 years old
- A burning smell coming from electrical outlets
If you see any of those warning signs in your home, or anything out of the ordinary, please call Southwest licensed electricians at 206-566-0616 or request your appointment online. Addressing these issues before they can cause any significant damage to you or your home is crucial.